Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. I am most proud about my activity when I had a scene still shot from a film and and had everyone decide on what from the lights to make the new subject (Christian) look ike the shot from the film.

2.  I sadly have to say that I earned a CR/AP because I took too long on the set up and by the time it came to my presentation I was a bit low on enthusiasm. On top of that I don't believe I mad time.

3. What worked for me is the power point because it did help organize what I was going to in the presentation.

4. If I had a time machine though I would do the presentation a day earlier so that the night before I can get some sleep instead of finishing in 3 in the morning.

5. My answer #2 is going to be Camera! but more specifically the use of camera angles.

1 comment:

  1. You actually just made time for the 10 minute talking minimum. You may not have made time for the 20 minute total (I don't have your sheet handy). The set up time was a problem. However, your content and activity helped you out a lot. In the future, you'll want to make sure to get to the room with time to spare (like asking me to go right after break), so that you can do setup without a problem.

    ReplyDelete