Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. I am currently doing my mentorship as a TA for an Ipoly ROP class.
2. My contact is Mr. Phil Miller.
3. As of today I have approximately completed 81 hours of mentorship hours (a bit more than the 60 hours minimum required by May).
4. To sum up what I did, I've monitored and assisted the students on their work in pre-production, production, and post-production, I've ran errands for Mr. Miller like going to the office and making copies of sheets for the students, I've tested out new equipment that the class gets then teach the class how to use that piece of equipment, and I have worked on some of my own projects such as the newly wed game and am currently working with a student to make a music video for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment