Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December/2013 Recap

Well this was a pretty busy month to end a pretty busy year. Model assembly pretty much took up my time for the bulk of the month. It was interesting and fun but on the way there was a lot of people that I pissed off. I don't necessarily feel good about that but it had to be done. 
Christmas wasn't a bust. I go a new mp3 to replace the one that exploded in my pocket a couple of weeks ago. It's nothing fancy but I can use this for the radio show. To take a break from school and anything really, I teamed up with some of my peers and escaped to the magical and fun world Dungeons and Dragons, fighting zombie turkey along the way of our quest to find the wishbone of Urkle. Needless to say, things got really weird really quick. 
As for my internship, Being the TA for Mr. Miller has been chill. I got the new job of checking equipment in and out for the students. This became a thing after some of the very expensive pieces in our inventory got stolen. Luckily they were returned to us eventually,but the job still remains. On the other hand, my internship with Mr. Kurtluyan has been keeping me really occupied. I do' know if it's suppose to kept low key so I won't give out any details on what I'm doing. One thing I keep on forgetting though is logging n those hours. So many done yet so many not acknowledged by my teachers. I have to change that. 
Any new years resolutions?...Actually find a solid way to study for physics, or just study in general. Yup, I'm going to go with that.
Happy new years guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment