Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Recap

This month was pretty chill for the most part. I actually was ale to get my grades up to a stable place at the moment which is somewhat of a significant improvement from last month. This month was Super Bowl month so the ROP students worked on Doritos commercials, but not with another lesson on lighting, this time advanced lighting. They learned about lighting two subject at one and the use of gels to make things have different feels. In the end the students were able to produce some very impressive commercials. Next week a guest speaker is going to come in to talk to them about a product of his that he might like a commercial for, and if the students can make a good enough commercial, which I have no doubt they will, then it will be used for the official advertising of their product. More on that later. This month I actually started on the video blog that I am going to be doing weekly. I have shot it but have not quite finished editing the first video.I'll get that uploaded within the next week though. so stay tuned.


Angel during pre-production, testing out different  lighting set ups to use for his actual shoot.

Those Doritos are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment