Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. I plan to continue my mentorship with Mr. Miller as his TA. During this time I'm actually going to do mostly behind the scenes shooting and editing, capturing how the students use their skills of what they've learned in the now more advanced lessons and apply them into video projects. I'm also going to continue with my mentorship with the independent production company as a producer's assistant to work on the business end of the industry. I'm also going to be making some shorts of my own so that I may put my knowledge of the technique I've been researching on to practice.
2. I'll be showing what I've been doing by posting the videos make and some of the behind the scene footage and by starting a new video blog that I will be starting and posting videos every week. If not that then pictures are always cool.
3. I'm hoping that by putting what I've researched to practice I may develop some sort of new innovation to how a cinematographer may establish an emotional connection with the audience. Being an assistant in the production company should help me better understand the process of a full scale professional film production is like.
4. I have a log on the right column under "Sausage Links" titled "Independent Component 2 Log" so that you may track my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment