Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1. For my first independent component I am just going to continue on with my mentorship as a TA for ROP film with Phil Miller. He's been making me do some special projects, which include testing out new equipment and technology being introduced, and doing different film projects to either document the student's projects or do a promotion for the school event. I can even expand from this and going out and getting my own special jobs and doing some video shoots for other events.
2. Since I am doing this component under my mentor, he can vouch for me saying that I've been completing my hours with him. For any other projects that I may do out side if of my mentorship I can always document my progress using video. A way to organize them may be by creating my own YouTube account of the documentation and posting links on the log and the blog posts.
3. What I'm doing for this independent component is mostly doing is learning and getting myself affiliated with the different types of gadgets that are used in the film industry, such as lights and sound equipment. This knowledge can help me on how to manipulate a shot in order to display the image of what is inside the director's head.
4. the log of my activities and hours for this component can be found in the selection of links called "Sausage Links" under the name called "Independent Component 1 Log." ----------------------------------->

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good. So you'll be able to do 80 hours total with Miller? I like the idea of creating a youtube channel for this component. I would like you to make something to show off : )

    ReplyDelete