Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Recap

This month has been very eventful. I finished up the doing the game show for Mr. Strand. It turned out great! I'll post it up if he gives me permission to. I got hired for another job. Jeremy and I are going to  be filming a a quinceñera in January. Right now we just filmed one of the practices. Best part about it, we're actually getting paid. This will probably count as my independent component.
I also just back in touch with the production company, New Circuit Films. I'll be happy to say that I will be working with them as a PA. This experience should help me broaden my knowledge of how the business side of the industry is handled.
Scare fare was today! I was a zombie western sheriff. I thought that I was a clear winner for the scariest costume but Richard snaked it from under me. Oh well, nice work Richard. But today I was number one bounty hunter for the jail. Left and right there was people screaming when they found out that I was after them to arrest them. Yup, that was definitely cool. I'd say that I can't wait for next year, but I'd be gone by then. Man I'm going to miss it here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you are going to get payed! Good job! I thought your zombie sheriff was cool, too.

    ReplyDelete