Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. The person that I'm planning on interviewing is my old ROP teacher, Mr. Phil Miller. I've chosen to interview him for a number of reasons, mostly because he is the most reliable source I have. Another reason why I've chosen him s because he does have a broad knowledge of the film production process, from top to bottom. I expect to get a lot of useful information from him.
2.  Additional questions I will be asking:
  • What kind of approach do you think I could take on this topic that could be effective?
  • What aspects of filmmaking are good for me to get into?
  • How can I as a high school student get a head start in this area of work?
No doubt, I'll come up with some more questions by the time I do the interview. Or at least, I can perfect the questions I've made so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment