Cinematography

Topic: Cinematography
EQ: How can a film maker best use image to spark an emotional connection with the film's audience?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. The topic that I will be pursuing for the Senior Project is film production.
2. I'll improve on being a more effective learner by going out and learning on my own for my independent component. I'll improve on my communication by being more clear and getting my points across more efficiently during the mock assembly. I'll show how I've improved on my effectiveness with technology by becoming more elaborate in my presentations, which I'll be proving during my senior presentation and my evening trade show by maybe using a different form of power point load out or even do what Navaroli does and bombard it with awesome pictures and animations. To be a more effective I-Poly citizen I will be more involved in the school programs. I might not be a part of ASB but that does not mean I won't be helping out and bringing new ideas to bring the students together.

No comments:

Post a Comment